What is Document Management System (DMS)?
Document Management System (DMS) is the use of a computer system and software to store, manage and track electronic documents such as PDFs, word processing files and digital images of paper-based content captured through the use of a document scanner.
Document management can save you time and money. It provides document security, access control, centralized storage, audit trails and streamlined search and retrieval.
Digital Document Management System
- Integrate all your files into a single interface
- Share and control information quickly
- Save correct, controlled, and categorized information
Safe, Secure, and Fast
- Permit access only to the right people
- Copy and save files automatically with a workflow system
- Keep track of all the history of your files
Categorize your Files
- Sort your files into meaningful categories
- Tag files and folders automatically
- Put all your most important files together in one place