What is AP Automation?
Accounts Payable Automation, often known as AP Automation, is a technology system that helps the accounting team to automate accounts payable invoice processes. To automate accounts payable invoice and payment procedures, AP Automation software includes clever optical character recognition (OCR) technologies that integrate both artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) software.
Accounts payable automation software helps organizations gain 24/7 access to a centralized, paperless, and highly automated purchase invoice handling process.
Given how critical invoice management is to fiscal health, why are so many businesses trusting this process to manual methods like spreadsheets or paper invoices?
With the Dokumentive AP automation solution, your organization can:
Lower processing costs
- Paperless and environmentally-friendly processes
- Automate Invoices entry with 2 and 3 way Purchase Orders (PO) matching
- Validate and control easily invoices via mobile or desktop
- Streamline workflows by automatically routing invoices and simplifying approvals with our mobile app
- Reduce manual data entry errors by capturing invoices electronically
- Operational within the first day of implementation
- Time vendor payments and more accurately forecast and manage cash flow
- Compliance with the company’s policies and guidelines
Have full visibility of the process
- Forecast accurate cash flow
- Integrate with ERP and accounting systems for a more complete view of spending
- Generate reports and dashboards that provide more visibility across the entire AP process
- Notify colleagues about new invoices to be signed via Dokumentive’s workflow automation system
Read Article: 5 Benefits of Accounts Payable Automation